Women at Leeds Conference 2017
- Date: Wednesday 21 June 2017, 12:00 – 16:30
- Location: School of Civil Engineering Lecture theatre A and Foyer
- Type: Conferences
- Cost: Free event
We are delighted to invite you to attend the third Women at Leeds Conference, the annual event hosted by the Women at Leeds Network.
The network has a great programme lined up, including:
- Professor Lisa Roberts, DVC Research and Innovation
- Dr Kelvin Tapley, Athena Swan Lead for MaPs
- Professor Caroline Dyer, Co-Director of Centre for Global Development
- Working internationally: a panel of speakers - including Professor Catherine Noakes, Dr Vania Dimitrova, and Dr Judith Wang from the Faculty of Engineering - sharing experiences working overseas and building international links.
The conference starts with a networking lunch at 12 noon, followed by the conference sessions, which run between 1:00 and 4.30 pm.
Please join the Women at Leeds Network to celebrate and support the development and achievements of women in all roles across the university.
If you would like the attend the event, please register via Eventbrite.