One of the best ways to get a feel for our campus is by coming to one of our open days.
Our 2017 open days will take place on:
- Saturday 17 June 2017
- Thursday 22 June 2017
- Friday 23 June 2017
- Saturday 9 September 2017
- Saturday 7 October 2017
Booking for the summer open days will begin in March 2017. To receive an email alert when the booking form is live please register your interest.
If you would like to visit us before the open days you can book a campus tour.
An open day will give you an opportunity to:
- find out more about our courses in subject talks
- view our facilities
- view demonstrations
- discover more about Study Abroad and work placement opportunities
- meet our students and staff
- visit some of our student accommodation
- tour our Students’ Union building, indoor sports facility and libraries.
You’re welcome to bring others with you, including parents and carers. As our campus is only a short walk from the city centre, you can visit Leeds too. Taking a stroll in the city gives you a real taste of what it has to offer, from shopping and entertainment to the many restaurants and bars.
As your choice of university is very important and we want you to have all the information you need to help you make the right decision, we invite suitable applicants to attend an applicant day, which we encourage you to attend.
Our applicant days are more in-depth than our general University open day. You’ll be able to:
- take part in group activities
- tour our facilities
- find out more about your course
- chat to current students and academic staff over lunch.
You’ll also have an interview or a one-to-one with an academic member of staff. This will give us the chance to discuss your application, check it’s the right course for you and your career plans, and provide you with an opportunity to have your questions answered. You’re welcome to bring others with you, including parents and carers.