The research in the wireless communication group focuses on a range of key technologies for the future wireless communication systems. These include massive MIMO, mmWave communications, Heterogeneous networks, device to device (D2D) communications, spatial modulation etc. The group is also interested in investigating the challenges in wireless communications for high speed railway systems.
The following projects are currently under investigation by the group:
- Coordinated Multiple Point Transmission (CoMP) in Heterogeneous network
- Spatial modulation techniques for 5G massive MIMO systems
- Channel estimation for Massive MIMO
- Channel estimation and precoding for mmWave massive MIMO
- Handover for Ultra-Dense Small Cell Network
- Resource allocation and interference mitigation for Heterogeneous network
- Resource allocation and mode selection for Device to device communications
If you are interested in collaborating with us or joining our research team, please get in touch.
Mr Mohanad Alhabo
Miss Miaomiao Liu
Mr You You