Looking to stand out from the crowd and secure that all-important graduate job in an increasingly competitive job market? Your degree from the University of Leeds and the wider experience you’ll gain while you’re studying here will help you to do just that.
Our recent graduates have secured positions in airlines and management roles within the aviation industry, including:
- In-service Engineer, Assystem
- Network Executive, British Airways
- Pilot, CTC Aviation
- Pilot, Easyjet
- Flight Dispatcher, Gatwick Airport
- Aeronautical Analyst, Navtech
- Pilot, Qatar Airways
- Project Manager, Qinetiq
- Air Traffic Controller, RAF
- Pilot, Ryanair
Our close working relationships with a large number of key companies means that throughout your degree you’ll be exposed to industry and prepared for a career in a professional environment.
Additionally, you’ll have opportunities to:
- undertake an industrial placement year to experience what it’s like to work in industry
- develop entrepreneurial skills or start your own business with help from our Enterprise Centre and SPARK Business Start-up service
- join one of the 300 student-led clubs and societies, where you can develop valuable skills and broaden your life experience.