- Nanoparticle and particle processing facilities, including autoclaves, high shear mills
- Metals and inorganics fabrication, including 6 m, high-vacuum drop-tube, ceramic processing, pulsed laser deposition
- Particle and colloid characterization, including particle sizing, surface area, rheometry, zeta potential
- State of the art electron microscopy and spectroscopy suite, with cryo-sample preparation and cryotransfer facilities for soft matter research in addition to conventional hard matter capabilities, including with SEM, TEM, EELS, EBSD
- X-ray diffractometry with texture cradle and hot & cold stages
- Surface analytical spectroscopy (XPS)
- Electrical and electro-chemical characterization, including impedance spectroscopy and electromechanical properties.