Our research highlights include:
- A partner in the highly successful Leeds Microbubble Consortium. This partnership led to many prominent publications surrounding theranostic agents
- Development of a unique, high frame rate, Ultrasound Array Research Platform (UARP II)
- Ongoing deployment of UARP technology that enables the in-situ characterisation of nuclear waste during decommissioning
- An ultrasound excitation patent that facilitates arbitrary waveform generation in a scalable way for phased array transducers
- A successful collaboration with Speir Hunter developing and deploying large standoff magnetometry systems; which are now in use around the world.