The group benefits from two purpose-built laboratories, and two HPCs for modelling and simulations. Facilities include:
- Ultrasound Array Research Platform II (UARP II), three RF power amplifiers, several oscilloscopes, and signal generators
- 100s of ultrasound transducers and phased arrays covering the frequency range of 100 KHz to 40 MHz
- Nd:YAG Laser with OPO, HeNe lasers, pulsed laser diodes, two optical benches and state-of-art optics and optomechanical equipment
- Ultrasonic pressure measurement and calibration equipment including two membrane hydrophones, three needle hydrophones, and two CNC automation systems
- Class II Biolab facilities including incubator, inverted microscopy with fluorescence imaging capability.
- 3D printers, and access to rapid prototyping facilities at the robotics Workshop
- Embedded system design facilities, soldering stations and electronic testing equipment’s.