I have received a B.Sc. (2nd Class Hons.) in the Mechanical Engineering from the University of Anbar, Iraq, in 2004 and a M.Sc. degree in Thermal Applied Engineering from the University of Technology, Iraq, in 2009. He is a Higher Committee for Education Developments in Iraq (HCED) Scholar and is currently working toward a Ph.D. degree in the School of Mechanical, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK. He also worked as a lecturer in the Mechanical Engineering Department in the College of Engineering, University of Anbar, Iraq from 2009 to 2012.
My main research interests lie in the areas of experimental and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Optimization of laminar and turbulent flows. These include Natural and Forced Convection Heat Transfer, Electronics Thermal Design & Management, Electronics Cooling, and Solar Thermal Energy. In addition, one of my basic interesting is thermofluids mechanical engineering education.
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc. Solar Thermal Engineering
- ASME Membership, 2015-2016
- American Association for Science and Technology Membership (AASCIT), 2015-2016
- IEEE Membership, 2015-2016
- Member of Advisory Board in Asian Journal of Current Engineering and Maths
- Reviewer at Energy Conversion and Management Journal / Elsevier
- Reviewer at Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India): Series C / Springer