- Currently: Research fellow in Urban Flood Resilience: http://www.urbanfloodresilience.ac.uk/
- 2014-2017: PhD in fluvial geomorphology at Cranfield University; investigating fine sediment transport in the River Aire (Leeds) in the context of the Leeds Flood Alleviation Scheme
- 2017: Short-term research project with IUCN on their WISE-UP to Climate project to investigate sediment transport dynamics in the Tana River, Kenya
- 2014: Internship at Water Sciences Department of UNESCO
- 2012-2013: Master of Science in Conflict and Development (University of Ghent, Belgium)
- 2010-2012: Master of Science in Physical Geography (University of Leuven, Belgium)
Urban flood resilience, urban water, river and sediment dynamics, water and catchment management.