- Position: Research/Teaching Fellow
- Email: A.E.Jackson@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6480
- Location: 341 School of Mechanical Engineering
My PhD was undertaken in the field of Vehicle Dynamics and Control. The focused on individual wheel control of a 6x6 hybrid electric off-road vehicle incorporating traction control, anti-lock braking and direct yaw-moment control.
While I still have an interest in Vehicle Dynamics, my research interest now lies in rehabilitation robotics. Since November 2004 I have been working on the iPAM project – a robotic rehabilitation system for the upper limb. Further information is available on the project website.
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Design, Robotics and Optimisation