Professor Roy Ruddle
I am best known for my research into novel interactive visualization techniques, ‘Powerwall’ displays, data science, virtual reality, navigation and human computer interaction.
Research groups and institutes
- Applied Computing in Biology, Medicine and Health
- Computational Science and Engineering
Postgraduate research opportunities
We welcome enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study.
Projects currently available:
- Methods of mapping websites to assist users' navigation
- Visual analytics interfaces for human-machine collaboration in data analysis
- Visualization techniques to design and optimise data processing pipelines