Professor Roy Ruddle
I am best known for my research into novel interactive visualization techniques, ‘Powerwall’ displays, data science, virtual reality, navigation and human computer interaction.
Research groups and institutes
- Applied Computing in Biology, Medicine and Health
- Computational Science and Engineering
Postgraduate research opportunities
We welcome enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study.
Projects currently available:
- Data visualization with gigapixel displays for comparative genomics
- Methods of mapping websites to assist users' navigation
- New methods for data-linkage and assessing data quality in eHealth
- Projects in the area of computational science and engineering (Information visualization and navigation)
- Tools to support a lifetime's searching and browsing on the WWW
- Visual analytic interfaces for ultra-high resolution ('giga-pixel') displays
- Visualization of next generation sequencing genomics data