Professor Netta Cohen
Complex systems, computational neuroscience, neural control of behaviour, biomechanics, biorobotics, C. elegans neurobiology, neural circuits and behavior.
- Project title: WHole Animal Modelling (WHAM): Toward the integrated understanding of sensory motor control in C. elegans, Funding: EPSRC, Role: EPSRC Leadership Fellowship (PI)
- Project title: National Facility for Innovative Robotic Systems, Funding: EPSRC, Role: Co-I
- Project title: Balancing the impact of City Infrastructure Engineering on Natural systems using Robots, Role: Co-I
Research groups and institutes
- Applied Computing in Biology, Medicine and Health
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Robotics at Leeds
Postgraduate research opportunities
We welcome enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study.
Projects currently available: