Dr Raymond Kwan
- Position: Senior Lecturer
- Areas of expertise: scheduling; optimization; heuristics; mathematical programming; public transport
- Email: R.S.Kwan@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 5760
- Location: 9.18 E C Stoner Building
- Research Postgraduate Admissions Tutor
Scheduling of vehicles and drivers for buses, trains and trams; rail timetabling; online delay responsive scheduling. Mathematical programming; evolutionary and bio-analogous optimisation algorithms; tabu search; heuristic and meta-heuristic approaches to scheduling problems.
I teach Operational Research related subjects at the undergraduate and masters levels.
Research groups and institutes
- Algorithms and Complexity
Postgraduate research opportunities
We welcome enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study.
Projects currently available: