Dr Faye Esat
- Position: Experimental Officer X-ray Diffraction
- Email: F.Esat@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 4142
- Location: 145 Engineering Building
Research in the field of electroceramics specialising atomic structural characterisation by X-Ray Diffraction as well as in thin films.
- Facility Manager, X-Ray Diffraction Facility
My current research activities are focussed on the development of non-ambient x-ray diffraction and crystallography, with particular emphasis on the characterisation of single crystal orientated systems as well as multilayer and single layer thin films.
I also have a great interest in the development, fabrication and characterisation of new material systems in the area of functional materials.
I am currently focussed on both the development and atomic structural characterisation of new material systems and experiments exploring the effect of stress, temperature and electric fields on the properties of these systems.
Research groups and institutes
- Functional Materials, Products and Devices