Dr Amirul Khan
- Position: Lecturer
- Areas of expertise: computational fluid dynamics; particle dispersion in turbulent flows; numerical optimization; lattice boltzmann method; GPU based computing using CUDA;
- Email: A.Khan@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 1957
- Location: 4.21 School of Civil Engineering
- Website: GoogleScholar | ResearchGate
PhD in Applied Mathematics, Wolfson College, University of Cambridge, UK, 2002.
Part III of the Mathematical Tripos, Wolfson College, University of Cambridge, UK, 1998.
MSc in Theoretical Physics, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1997.
BSc (Hons) in Physics with Mathematics and Statistics, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1995.
- Departmental Seminar Organiser
Computational Fluid Dynamics, Particle Dispersion in Turbulent flows, Numerical Optimization, Lattice Boltzmann Method. GPU based computing using CUDA.
- American Physical Society, USA
- Cambridge Philosophical Society, UK
- International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Integrated Energy Research
- Energy Leeds
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Cities and Infrastructure
- Energy and Sustainable Buildings
- Water, Public Health and Environmental Engineering