Dr Richard Kavanagh
His current work is on energy efficiency in distributed systems and is working on the Tango research project with Karim Djemame and has previously worked upon the ASCETiC project.
- Member of the British Computer Society (MBCS)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
In 2015/16 his teaching duties included supervising two MSc students and guest lecturing, tutorials and coursework for Networks and Scalable Architectures.
In the academic year 2014/15 he co-supervised two MSc students.
In 2013/14 he was a teaching fellow and worked on the following areas:
- Information Systems and Databases
- Networks and Scalable Architectures
- Computer Systems
Research groups and institutes
- Distributed Systems and Services