Dr Ali Ghanbarzadeh
- Position: Research Fellow
- Email: A.Ghanbarzadeh@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 343 School of Mechanical Engineering
Ali is currently active in the field of tribology especially tribochemistry/Tribocorrosion. He is involved with both experimental and analytical studies of tribochemistry and tribocorrosion(e.g tribofilm formation and removal) and their effects on wear of the boundary lubricated systems.
He has the experience of developing contact mechanics models for rough surfaces. Kinetics of tribochemical reactions is one of the big interests to him.
Ali is currently involved in developing mechanistic models for tribocorrosive wear of boimedical implants.
- Electrochemical wear
- Boundary lubrication
- Contact mechanics
- PhD In Tribology 2016, University of Leeds
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering 2012, Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic)
Solid Mechanics (MECH1230)
Lubricant and Lubrication (MECH5660M)
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Functional Surfaces