Dr He Wang
I am an Assistant Professor (Lecturer in UK) at the University of Leeds, UK. My current research interest is mainly understanding crowd behaviors leading to potential applications such as crowd simulation and evaluation. Previously I was a Postdoctoral Associate at Disney Research Los Angeles. I received my PhD in 2012 and did a post-doc afterwards, both at the University of Edinburgh, where I mainly worked on motion control of character, deformable object control and 3D scene analysis.
- Eurographics Association
Research groups and institutes
- Computational Science and Engineering
Postgraduate research opportunities
We welcome enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study.
Projects currently available:
- A framework to evaluate multi-agent crowd simulation based on real-world observation of crowds
- Crowd analysis and simulation using deep learning and big data analysis
- Crowd steering analysis in virtual reality
- Fast Deformable Object Simulation for VR and Computer Games (SUSTech candidates only)
- High-fidelity Deformable Object Simulation (SUSTech candidates only)
- Realistic and interactive fluid simulation in virtual reality