Dr Petros Aristidou
- Position: Lecturer
- Areas of expertise: power system modelling and simulation; smart grid technologies; active distribution networks; real-time control; computational research in power systems; real-time applications in power systems.
- Email: P.Aristidou@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2473
- Location: 3.54a School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Website: Personal website | Twitter | LinkedIn | GoogleScholar | ResearchGate
I am a Lecturer in Smart Energy Systems at the University of Leeds. I received my PhD in Engineering Sciences in July 2015 from the University of Liège, Belgium, and a Diploma in Electrical & Computer Engineering from the National Technical University of Athens, Greece, in 2010. After my PhD, I joined the Power Systems Laboratory of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich (ETH Zürich) where I worked as a postdoctoral researcher.
Please see my personal webpage for more information.
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Communication and Power Networks
- Energy Leeds
- Centre for Computational Engineering